Pinterest and email marketing are the power duo every B2B service-based business needs. Email marketing is far from dead and continues to be one of the most successful ways to attract and engage an audience.
Pinterest, on the other hand, is a powerful visual search engine on a mission to serve pinners looking for inspiration with the best content available.
Pinners are looking for solutions and they’re ready to take action, making Pinterest the perfect place to grow your email list. According to Pinterest stats, over 300 million people worldwide use Pinterest every month. 84% use Pinterest when deciding what to buy, and 98% have tried something they found on Pinterest. Social media is for connection and inspiration, Pinterest is for action-taking.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING PINTEREST TO GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST
I was torn planning this post because there is so much to be said about Pinterest + email!
Here’s what made it’s way to this post:
– the oh-so-important factor (that way too many service providers dismiss) to keep in mind when starting out using Pinterest to grow your list
– how finding your sweet spot will help you serve your audience better on Pinterest and in their inbox
– what your brand impression has to do with your Pinterest and email strategy (um, it has everything to do with it!)
– why traffic isn’t converting to subscribers (you can turn it around!)
– the reason why fear and perfectionism damage your reputation as a content creator. Seriously, get out of your way.
BEFORE YOU GO, PIN THIS POST FOR LATER